Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lost

Husband and I went to our weekly Weight Watcher meeting tonight. We weighed in last week, but didn't get to stay for the meeting because of a pesky little school-wide Christmas play that I was directing. I was looking forward to our meeting all day. The leader, Annie, is a hoot!

I lost 2.8 pounds! That brings my grand total to 10.8 pounds lost in three weeks! Yahooooooo! I hit my 5% loss and got a nifty giant star sticker in my booklet. It's funny how much I love that sticker!

I am hoping to increase my fruits and vegetables intake for Christmas week.

This morning I did 34 minutes on the elliptical. The rest of the day was spent cleaning and refereeing the two nuts. Rainy days are making us all a little cranky.

I took the boys to the doctor at 2:30 because they are both coughing and have stuffy noses. Luckily it's just a cold. They were tested for strep, but it was negative. I'm trying to avoid their germs, but that's not easy when they are always on me, touching me, near me and slobbering on me. I'm hoping eating better and exercising more will help keep the germs at bay.


This is what these two yahoos were doing this morning during a 20-minute break from the rain.

1 comment:

The Green Girl said...

Your boys are adorable!

Congratulations on the weight loss! ::high fives::