Monday, December 20, 2010

My Day

34 minutes on elliptical - I wish my elliptical gave a mileage. I would love to know how far I've traveled. It gives a distance, but I can't figure out what kind of a distance. It doesn't even correspond to when my feet press down, so I'm not sure what kind of distance it is. Is it steps, is it feet, is it inches? I don't know.

Today was my day. And I spent it cleaning the house. Both boys got sent to daycare so I could work my way through the house with little interruption. I think they prefer to go to Linda's. They get to play with friends there. Mom is not nearly as appealing.

I did massive amounts of laundry, cleaned and organized, listened to Christmas music at very high volumes, and worked out on the elliptical while watching The Bounty Hunter. I also colored my hair and did grocery shopping before picking up the kids. I wanted to get my nails done, but I couldn't quite fit that in today.

There is still much cleaning and organizing to be done, but the house looks way better than it did yesterday. I want to clean the boys' room and playroom tomorrow. We need to make way for new presents that Santa is sure to bring!

We also need to finish up a little bit of Christmas shopping for Dad. I wish it would stop raining. At least the tree is still standing.

No comments: