Sunday, December 12, 2010

Motivation

Distance: 2.19 miles
Time: 34:22 min.

Today was one of those days where I should have gotten my run out of the way early in the morning, because as the day stretched into the afternoon, I was less and less motivated to go out and run. However, at around two, I changed into my workout clothes and headed out.

It felt good to be out, but my run sort of sucked.

Figures since I had such a good run (in my opinion anyhow!) the day before.

I also did 10 minutes of abs and 10 minutes of arms.

Not much else to talk about. I am anxious to see how I did weight-wise this week. I'm going to fit my meeting in before going to the Christmas play on Wednesday night. At the very least I'll weigh in. But I'd like to stay for the meeting. They are fun.

1 comment:

The Green Girl said...

Congratulations on still getting out there, girl! Whoo hoo!