Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Inside Out

Distance: 2.172 miles
Time: 34 min.

The boys are home with me this morning. As long as the boys aren't bickering, I love these kinds of mornings!

We snuggled in my bed while watching cartoons. I bribed the boys with Fruit Loops and Egg Nog so I could get my run done on the treadmill without having to stop and referee a fight. We all took a bath. (Someday I'm sure I'll be able to bathe alone...but for now when the two monkeys hear the bath water, they come running with their clothes flying.)


In no hurry to get dressed.

Now I'm doing a little web surfing in my bathrobe and towel, Hudson is using his brother's toothbrush to brush his teeth, and Evan is probably watching tv. We have some errands that we are going to run in a bit. Haircuts and shopping.

Oh, and the toothbrush? Husband forgot the rule that Santa always brings a new toothbrush to the kids in their stocking and allowed Child #1 to get a fancy battery spinner-type brush a few weeks ago. Of course, Child #2 is fascinated with it. And yes, I'm closing me eyes to the fact that the kid is using his brother's brush. Believe me, they share more than toothbrush germs, so I'm not too worried.

I just received a super sloppy kiss from a little naked boy. And he is climbing on my desk and chair as I try to type. Good thing he's cute.


This kid is always in the way. He just has so much to say and do. Busy busy busy boy.

My final random thought for the morning is that it is irritating when you put your contact in your eye inside out. When the contacts are in properly, you can't feel them at all. Well, I could feel the right one, and it was freaking me out. I took it out and didn't see any lint, so I put it back in. Still felt weird. I took it out again, flipped it inside out and realized that was the problem. All better now.

No comments: