Saturday, December 18, 2010

When In Rome

Distance: 1.992 miles
Time: 32:30 min.

When In Rome is the movie I started watching on my phone while I did my run this morning. I'll go back to Benjamin Button some other time. After yesterday's boredom at the theater, I was really hoping for a romantic comedy that would lift my spirits. So far so good with Rome. It certainly doesn't hurt that Josh Duhamel is in the movie.

I felt WEAK while running this morning. I attribute that to the fact that I didn't eat a whole lot yesterday, and I didn't eat anything before running this morning. Now I'm scarfing on an apple and Fiber One bar. Maybe someday soon I'll start trying to make myself breakfast rather than try to unwrap breakfast.

I am looking forward to the rest of the day.

The boys and I are meeting my mom, sister and nephews to go see Yogi Bear at the movies. Then I'm handing the kids off to my mom and sister who will take them home for a cousin slumber party. Then Husband and I get the rest of the day and night to ourselves!!! Yay!!!

We plan to do some whirlwind Christmas shopping and enjoy a nice dinner out. We may even go to church in the morning and actually be able to listen to what the priest is saying! I swear, I haven't been able to really pay attention in church for over six years. I'm either dealing with my own two boys or I'm dealing with school kids on Friday Mass day. I am willing to bet all I own that if just Husband and I go to Mass, I won't have to scold him even once for talking too loud or touching someone or standing on the pew! I bet he'll behave just fine!

Can't wait for tomorrow's run so I can watch more of When In Rome. I'm going to save my little Netflix movies as an incentive and motivation to get my butt moving.

No comments: